Hi There

Welcome to my Blog...
Always a 'Work in Progress'
Comments and Suggestions ALWAYS welcome.
I need your advice, insight and thoughts, PLEASE!
Love, Joanna

Earn rewards - MYPOINTS

JOIN mypoints and see what a valuable site it is! Take my word for it, I have been a member for just about 10 years now! http://www.mypoints.com

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

CHAPTER 3; BLOOD TEST AND MY PARENT'S ANNIVERSARY...

CHAPTER 3; MY PARENT'S ANNIVERSARY AND MY BLOOD TEST

Today was my parent's wedding anniversary. They didn't get to do much, but they go out to the movies all the time, and stuff like that.

Congrats to them! My Dad had to go to work in the morning / mid-day but he still got Mom chocolates but then he fell asleep right when he got home from work. Work takes a lot out of him these days...

but I think it’s really nice they are still together, their oldest kid is 40 years old! Wow! I am jealous, though. I wanted to be married forever too.

I still have not signed the papers I mentioned yesterday. I don’t really want to, but I guess I will…

Anyway, had to go to get the blood test for my ANGIOGRAM today, the exam is on Friday. I am scared they won’t give me enough sedation because I get SUPER NERVOUS and would rather just be completely ‘under’ so I don’t have to worry about it.

One word of advice, ALWAYS FIND OUT WHEN LUNCH-TIME IS for the hospital workers before you go in for a blood test or doctor’s appt. I got there at 11:30am and no one had told me lunch was scheduled then!

I had to beg them just take my blood, which they did, thank goodness. I was tired and had a headache and just wanted to go home!

I have a cute short story to share with you. My Mom wrote it and said I could publish it in my new blog. So I’ll try to find it in my files and post it tomorrow.

It's a sweet story about a lost kitty...

The instructions for the angiogram I got today said ‘NO BENDING, STOOPING, OR LIFTING THREE DAYS AFTER THE PROCEDURE.’

That FREAKED me out too, I guess they don’t want you hemorraging or anything like that, but I have a feeling it will hurt more than I think.

SIGNED;
JOANNAJEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment