Hi There

Welcome to my Blog...
Always a 'Work in Progress'
Comments and Suggestions ALWAYS welcome.
I need your advice, insight and thoughts, PLEASE!
Love, Joanna

Earn rewards - MYPOINTS

JOIN mypoints and see what a valuable site it is! Take my word for it, I have been a member for just about 10 years now! http://www.mypoints.com

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

ch14; my surgery is tomorrow...

ch14; My Surgery is Tomorrow...
the day his prozac kicked in...

Wish me luck...i think it will go ok...

i will sleep most of the day which is fine by me, they said they would try to keep me sedated and try to keep the pain under control the best they can...

i just hope there r no complications and everything goes smooth and it doesn't hurt too much...

T finally wrote me an email back to me which i appreciated because i just wanted to know that he still cared about me and stuff...

i don't know what will happen...i know what i WANT to happen...but no one knows why things happen, if that makes any sense...

Anyway, i hope everyone has a nice week, that's about all i can really think of to say...

JOANNAJEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment