Hi There

Welcome to my Blog...
Always a 'Work in Progress'
Comments and Suggestions ALWAYS welcome.
I need your advice, insight and thoughts, PLEASE!
Love, Joanna

Earn rewards - MYPOINTS

JOIN mypoints and see what a valuable site it is! Take my word for it, I have been a member for just about 10 years now! http://www.mypoints.com

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

CH7: Date of my surgery...

ch7; the date of my open heart surgery is march 1st,2010, a monday...

I can't sleep again, so i thought i'd give a quick update...

I am sad because a month from now I will be hurting and alone with no one to hold my hand. They are basically reconstructing half of my heart,

and to tell you the truth, i think it was T who literally BROKE my heart. he can (and has run away) from the situation, but i can't. and today the insurance called and i have to call them back tomorrow, there is some kind of problem, which i don't get because i have a PPO insurance.

and with the divorce proceedings...now T says i'm NOT to sign the papers and he is going to do it default through his attorney. so now our plan is all befuddled and i have mixed feelings about it.

i hope maybe he'll change his mind and if i recover from the heart surgery strongly, which will make me happier, and depending on how i feel i can get a job and maybe fight for my diploma again...

he is stubborn, like his dad, and doesn't think he can change his mind and let me back into his life in 'baby steps...'

anyway, that is my update for now. i've been really weak since i went on the cipro, but that's better than being nauseated. and my groin still hurts from the angiogram i had. those things are NASTY!

i have another cute kitty story that my Mom wrote, i'll include it in my next chapter. and try to get a picture too.

take care,
JOANNAJEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment