Hi There

Welcome to my Blog...
Always a 'Work in Progress'
Comments and Suggestions ALWAYS welcome.
I need your advice, insight and thoughts, PLEASE!
Love, Joanna

Earn rewards - MYPOINTS

JOIN mypoints and see what a valuable site it is! Take my word for it, I have been a member for just about 10 years now! http://www.mypoints.com

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ch12;scared?

Ch12;scared?

there's a song, i'm pretty sure by faster pussycat called scared...i remember requesting it on KNAC or Pirate Radio when I was like 12 alone in Memorial Hospital...THEY PLAYED IT...

I hate going to see the doctor...all she said today, with wide eyes was...

'go over "Five Wishes" with your Mom, 'go over the 'quality of life that is important with you with your mom'...'make sure you make lots of copies of that "Five Wishes" and send one to us...'

she said...

"you are resistant to a lot of pain medicines....be aware that it's going to hurt, and they probably won't be able to control it..."

she said...

"this is a BIG, MAJOR surgery..."

i asked her..."did they magnify that chest x-ray?  my heart looks HUGE?"

she said..."yeah, THE HEART IS enlarged..."

she said she talked to the cardiologist...he said..."yeah, now's her window to have the surgery..."  looking at the computer, typing something in...she says to me...

"so you do know if you don't have the surgery now...you'll go into heart failure...yeah...that can be fatal..."

i'm not mad at her...she's doing her job...a job I WANTED TO DO TOO!  i'm glad i was by myself...i'm glad mom or dad wasn't there, i didn't have to be brave, i didn't have to sit up straight and pretend i wasn't nervous or hurting, i could look weak, i didn't have to look anyone in the eye, i could hunch over because i hurt, i didn't have to pretend...

oh, and she said...

"be sure you discuss with your mom if there are any complications how much 'quality of life' means to you..."

I said..."well, I don't want to be starved..."

I said..."but I don't want to be kept in a coma for more than a couple weeks..."

"but i think I have to think about the other things...'quality of life..."

don't want to be like chris reeves, he was miserable, i read his book...

don't want to be like the vegas lion tamer guy...he was in too much pain...don't want to hurt and be tortured by hurt or hunger, or wither away like the lady who crumbled away (remember, she was the big issue before the POPE died...)

I asked..."how does a heart-lung machine work..."

she said "i'm not sure, ask the surgeon..."

I said..."the surgeon doesn't need to see me...and I'm out of pain patches...."

well, she said "I don't want anyone to think u r doctor shopping..."

I started to sob..."i hate when people think that of me...it makes me feel horrible..."

i mean u can see the kyphoplasty on my side-ways x-ray...

my dad gave blood, THANK YOU DAD...but why was he SO MAD???  he seemed so mad about it...it made me sad...

the whole time I thought of T...but kept it mostly to myself...all our memories...he may have been BORED by all the little things...but i remember the little details, cherish the little memories, the times i made him smile, the quick trips to Wendys when we lived in POMONA...

i wanted to talk about him all day...all the little things i remember...but i know i won't see him...

he doesn't care...he doesn't care...he doesn't care...

forget about him...'everyone says that to me' forget about him...but they

DON'T HAVE A FLOWER CALLED 'FORGET ABOUT HIM'...

THEY HAVE A FLOWER CALLED

FORGET ME NOT...

but no one wants to hear about it....

i didn't sleep a wink last night....my heart pounds...i think maybe i'm so scared, i don't want to feel it...

she shouldn't have said 'it's going to hurt so much that they won't be able to control it...'

i've been saying the past 5 days thats MY WORST FEAR...

one week...i won't be here to pet the kitties...Tiny purrs when i say his name...

Daisy makes a 'currrdddly' sound when she comes aaround for attention....

Lucky sleeps in a little basket that's too small for him...

Mirage hears voices...

Lucy is mean for the fun of it, then waddles away like in that Disney move, i think the aristocrats, never saw it...

Missy works all day to keep her winter coat perfect and fluffy, she gorgeous...

afraid to go to sleep, don't know if i'll be scared tomorrow, everyone's being nice to me,

except the one person who i want to care about me, but i can't say it to anyone, they'll just think i'm dumb...but it was my / our wedding, i was happy, why did he just leave....

he chose his life over mine....

i just want to know he cares...i'm mad i can't talk about it, i'm mad i can't say to anyone how much it hurts, i'm mad about what he said in that email...i thought he loved me a lot...it sucks....

next week, i'll be alone, hurting, tired, cut up, i DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN, complications?  maybe....

why couldn't he just give me a hug goodbye...it's just not fair...not fair, not fair, not fair...

i'm the one who has to hurt....not fair..

i worked so hard to eat, be a good girl, gain weight...not fair, only gained 2 pounds...

i thought he loved me, i thought he cared about me...i don't feel stupid that i love him

...i want to crawl in his head and know how he can sleep at night....he knows how i feel....

IT'S NOT FAIR...IT'S GONNA HURT...I'M GONNA BE ALONE...i don't wanna be brave...

what else can i say....i just want a hug goodbye and a 'you didn't ruin my life...'

NOT FAIR!!!!!!

take care...

JOANNAJEAN....

No comments:

Post a Comment