Hi There

Welcome to my Blog...
Always a 'Work in Progress'
Comments and Suggestions ALWAYS welcome.
I need your advice, insight and thoughts, PLEASE!
Love, Joanna

Earn rewards - MYPOINTS

JOIN mypoints and see what a valuable site it is! Take my word for it, I have been a member for just about 10 years now! http://www.mypoints.com

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

CH11-Happier Day today

Ch11:Happier Day Today...
The Day His Prozac Kicked in...

I've been feeling bad that I'm not making any MONEY. 

I've been making BRACELETS and trying to sell them on EBAY, but no luck selling anything,

*****WHAT IS EASY TO SELL ON EBAY so I can feel better and make a little MONEY and feel a little BETTER?****

I like CRASHED today until 2pm because I have trouble FALLING ASLEEP. 

Also, My heart is POUNDING A LOT, which makes me nervous and resting helps it CALM DOWN...

My BROTHER B sent me some pretty pictures of where he lives in WASHINGTON, and that was nice, I like his pictures...

I got to go to STRAW HAT PIZZA with A, J, and R today, and my Mom, Dad, and Sister. 

That was nice too. 

I see the DOCTOR (PRIMARY) for all my PRE-OP X-RAYS, BLOOD TESTS, EKG and stuff.  I need an important REFILL on a PRESCRIPTION...

I hope she gives it to me, because having to go to another DOCTOR on such short notice will be hard...

I also have to call the RED CROSS tomorrow to see if my DAD CAN DONATE BLOOD for me. 

I don't know how long it takes to PROCESS the blood, and it doesn't really seem like he wants to DONATE for me this time around, I'm not sure why...

I'm still UPSET about what T said in that email the other day, i think it was RATHER CRUEL...but I haven't answered him back...

I have a feeling he was MAD because I asked help for $$$, I didn't ask him for the WHOLE AMOUNT i needed, so I don't know why it made him so mad...

but anyway...I didn't answer it back, and I have a feeling he's keeping himself really busy because he feels bad about it...

I didn't think much today about how much the surgery will HURT.  I hope I will HEAL quicker and feel good, more energy and stuff...

I feel GUILTY when I am not doing anything PRODUCTIVE, that's why I like(d) TEACHING and MEDICINE...and it's frustrating when I am feeling weak and can't do much...

I would like to TEACH again...that would make me feel good, even TUTORING helps again.

I wanted to go GAMBLING before my surgery, but I think I'm just too TIRED to do that, and I don't think my DAD really wants to take me...that's ok...

...maybe I can save up some MONEY and go on a trip to RIVIERA after my surgery, that would be FUN...and if no one will go with me, maybe I can do it MYSELF. 

I could get a TAXI from the airport and just stay inside at the RIVIERA, maybe it wouldn't be that bad...

I'll TRY to let u know what happens TOMORROW with all the PRE-OP tests. 

I'm NOT looking forward to it because it's REALLY REALLY going to TIRE ME OUT.

TAKE CARE,

JOANNAJEAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment