Hi There

Welcome to my Blog...
Always a 'Work in Progress'
Comments and Suggestions ALWAYS welcome.
I need your advice, insight and thoughts, PLEASE!
Love, Joanna

Earn rewards - MYPOINTS

JOIN mypoints and see what a valuable site it is! Take my word for it, I have been a member for just about 10 years now! http://www.mypoints.com

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CHAPTER 2; THE DAY HIS PROZAC KICKED IN...

CHAPTER 2; THE DAY HIS PROZAC KICKED IN...

This will be a short chapter, as I am tired and hungry...

I got the FINAL PAPERS from my husband to finalize the divorce today...

I am having difficulty deciding whether or not to just sign it and get it over with, or wait,

remember, I have my ANGIOGRAM this Friday, and my OPEN HEART SURGRY coming up towards the end of the month.

I don't know if I should trust him?

I don't know if signing the papers will make me feel better or worse? So I've put it off another day. Just thinking about it makes me depressed, however, i've mentioned before, I always get sad and lonely at night...

That is a quick entry for tonight...

JOANNAJEAN

PS. I am going to have to read some more blogs, because so far, no one has read mine. I will have to see how people get others to read their blogs...Any suggestions...

http://www.MortFertel.com/cmd.asp?af=770637

the above link is for 'Marriage Fitness.' There is free information on the website, as well as ways to 'save' your marriage. I looked into it a little too late, but his book is really good too. Thanks!

JOANNAJEAN

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment