Hi There

Welcome to my Blog...
Always a 'Work in Progress'
Comments and Suggestions ALWAYS welcome.
I need your advice, insight and thoughts, PLEASE!
Love, Joanna

Earn rewards - MYPOINTS

JOIN mypoints and see what a valuable site it is! Take my word for it, I have been a member for just about 10 years now! http://www.mypoints.com

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

chapter30;no stopping him, and no strength!

chapter30
no stopping him!
no more strength!

well, shoot, i've pretty much lost.

T wants to finish everything up by the end of the month.

i feel i've tried everything, but he won't change his mind, even though he admits he feels guilty about leaving me!

it really really sucks! 

so i'm SAD about that!

and about recovery?

i've been bad,

it's too hard and hurts too much to go to the cardiac rehab.  i'd rather push myself at my own pace at the gym down the street. 

i know that's wimpy of me, but like i've said before, i've been through so much of all this sh*t for the past 23 years, i'm tired of being a 'good sport,' and an 'obedient patient.'  yick.

so i've been getting my strength back slowly.  want to go to the gym down the street, but don't have walking shoes

and i am a little afraid i'll catch something.  lots of people, lots of things to catch.  that would suck too.

so i'm sad again. 

worried about medical insurance.  may end up losing all my doctors and having ONLY medic-aid.  talk about feeling useless.  worried about money too.  that sucks too.

that, and i can't sleep. 

it all pretty much sucks.

just wanted to make an update.

JoannaJean

No comments:

Post a Comment